NOVEL HIGH EFFICIENCY SOLAR CELL
- It is through the following Novel methods that photo-voltaics will become available to all in the World. Visible Light being a part of the Electromagnetic Radiation Spectrum, it’s capture can be relegated to the use of an appropriate Optical Rectenna¹. Research will eventually show that a physical Hole with the diameter the size of the largest wavelength (or a minimum of 1/4 the wavelength) will accommodate that wavelength along with any smaller wavelength impinged upon the Hole. A repeating Hole pattern in the device will be of value. The physical rim and internal cylinder, or cone, of each Hole will accomplish the energy capture in a direct means. It is also recommended that a CD similar printing process² ³ can be utilized for a extremely low cost production of said Solar Cells.
Theoretical Supporting References: ¹https://www.nature.com/articles/nnano.2015.220
STRONG AI – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- The current state of development for true AI is not complete in its current use of Big Data alone. (Completion of this project will require a Open Sourced Technology for the benefit of all Humanity).
LARGE/MEGA CITY TOTAL TRANSPORTATION E-GRID STREET MODULAR SYSTEM™ CONVERSION – WHITE PAPER
It is without doubt that most larger Cities will need to convert to all-electric transportation modes for continued growth. The following design specifications can and should be utilized.
- All personal transportation vehicles will be required to park and unload in structures outside the city grid. This will allow current internal parking structures/land to be utilized for Green Space development. Occupants will use shared grid supported vehicles into city. Private Use Leased grid vehicles will also be allowed if so desired.
- City streets will then only be utilized by electric vehicles of smaller
- design. Single or expandable passenger pods. These will run on an induction electric grid so no on-board batteries will be required. They will also be autonomously driven thus eliminating human error and maximizing efficiency. Also allowing individuals to interact with media or work. Again, they will be shared city vehicles.
- Pedestrians and bike cyclists (shared bikes) will then be on an elevated
- level above the street where they can enjoy the outside weather. Solar cell arrays will help power the electrical requirements. Optionally these solar cell arrays can be deployed as canopy covering during inclement weather. The bike racks can be part of this elevated platform and can be such that they tilt over the handrail so as not to impede the pedestrian traffic when not in use.
- The City Street grid will incorporate an outside loop design with all
- internal streets being one way. Every other street changes direction of flow. The electric vehicle traffic will exit on the appropriate right-turn-only street grid. All internal traffic will follow this right-turn-only format thereby eliminating traffic lights and traffic congestion.
- All goods from trucks or other delivery vehicles will be directed to transfer
- terminals strategically located outside the city. The goods and supplies will be sorted by destination before loading on uniform and automated system coordinated electric-drive transfer pods which run continuously. These pods will run just below ground level and under the streets to every building. The recommended size of these pods will be a 4′ x 4′ x 4′ as this will accommodate 98%+ of all goods shipped. It will be possible to link several of these pods together for medium sized items. It is also recommended that greatly over-sized materials (construction and etc.) be delivered by lifts/cranes at night that run on a pair of rails situated one each on opposite sides of the Street Modular System™. Both the solar cell arrays and the pedestrian/bicycle levels can be retracted vertically against the buildings (splitting down the center of the street). This will allow for the lifts/cranes usage as needed.
- This system approach will also eliminate much of the annual cost of
- street maintenance, traffic accident cost, along with the smog associated with today’s current Large and Mega Cities. Also eliminating time lost due to traffic. This system can be installed in a prefabricated method with the Street Modular System™ thus eliminating much of the time consuming construction or disruption of daily activities.
HUMAN HOLOGRAPHIC MEMORY
- It will eventually be understood that memories exist through the process of Interference Patterns from the firing Synapses. Not residing in the Neurons alone, but in the feedback loop between the interference patterns and neurons. Granted the structure and number of involved Neurons and their Synapses determine the resulting interference pattern strength (memory clarity).
HALL EFFECT NOVEL MOTOR
- A Novel designed electric motor utilizing an Halbach Magnet type arrangement would allow a simple and elegant disc combine-able motor for greater horsepower, and greater efficiency, can currently be realized .
ELECTRIC GRID EMF CELLULAR TRANS/RECEPTION
- Sub-signals can be transmitted along any electric power grid system which can allow a form of cellular transmission and reception.
EARTH BALLOON LUNAR LAUNCH SYSTEM
- It is well understood that current Rocketry in use today is exceedingly expensive, consumes vast amounts of fuel, and has a relatively high risk factor. A simpler, cheaper, and safer method for Goods Delivery is available with current technologies utilizing a Balloon Launch/Lander Vehicle (similar to Red Bull Stratosphere platform). Utilizing an appropriate Hydrogen Balloon with a regulate-able structure/pressure design will be required. High Altitiude Balloons can and do rise into the upper atmosphere with no energy expenditure. In addition a Thrust Rocket utilizing accompanying on-board LH2 and LOX Tanks can then further accelerate the vehicle. The hydrogen gas pressure within the balloon envelope can be regulated off to a low thrust and small rocket engine on the trailing surface of the goods Pod, when appropriate. Or, the more efficient Ion Drive Thrusters for Mars destination can be used for hydrogen/oxygen molecular trust. Also by utilizing Belbruno Space Trajectories a fuel conserving trajectory to Mars is recomended. Upon reaching its destination, the Space Craft can utilize the Balloon structure as a lander platform along with a possibility as a temporary settlement structure on the destination Planet (or other).
ELECTRICAL GRID ENERGY 35% CAPACITY UPGRADE
- The current AC systems in use on all power-lines allow for additional power transmission by utilizing a more complex frequency over-layment. Additionally the various frequencies can be regulated and allotted for specific end uses. This can better control overall energy consumption and wastage.
BOUNDARY LAYER MANIPULATION FOR INCREASED FUEL ECONOMY
- Most all planes and ships use a drag system for direction control. This reduces fuel economy. A Novel System of fluid (to include water or air) control can be utilized for directional control of said vehicles. Also energy capture can be accomplished during the negative acceleration periods (braking) with this same system with a few modifications.
INTER-PLANETARY HABITAT 3D PRINTER
- Construction of 3D printed Habitats should incorporate a tension cable system which allows for a much stronger structure. This is of vital importance in the hostile environments of other planets.
SELF-CORRECTING BIPED ROBOTIC MOTION
- Systems of BiPed Motion still utilize a central computing module. A more efficient system utilizing Swarm Networks for the individual control components will be more effective and efficient.
SETI WORLDWIDE ANTENNA UTILIZING CELLULAR TOWERS
- The tops of Cellular Towers can be utilized for a Worldwide Networked SETI Antenna System. Signals to allow for detection of specific SETI frequency/signals can be generated.
EMF PERSONAL LIGHTING
- LEDS with appropriate antenna can “worn” by people in the vicinity of EMF waves so they can have a source of illumination.
MICROSCOPIC BLACK HOLE DETECTION W/ CERN COLLIDER
- Microscopic Black Hole Detection can be realized at CERN by discerning the anomalies seen within the resulting particle’s tracks.
MAGNETIC VCT TRANSMISSION
- Utilizing all-electric/magnetic transmissions can be a cost effective and energy saving solution to current and future vehicles of all types. Through proximity control of attracting (or opposing) magnets one can accomplish a variable control of input to output of power. Incorporating induction coils one can also capture energy for decelerating.
HIGH-POWER TRANSMISSION LINE ASSESSMENT
- A more effective and cost savings method of assessing the grid viability is possible through the use of sub-signals. Test signals which interfere with each other originated at opposing ends of the test section can be generated and time controlled in such fashion to allow a complete section analysis from end to end. It is further suggested that these types of signals can be utilized a a temporary fix for a problem spot through interference with the high voltage power.
ON VEHICLE DRAG REDUCTION
- It is possible to increase any vehicle’s fuel economy through the addition of micro particles either coated onto or incorporated into the paint. These micro particles will disrupt the the air flow in immediate contact with said vehicle thus reducing air drag. This can work with cars, trucks, planes, ships, and boats.
GREEN TENNIS SHOES
- It stands to reason that since CO2 gas is heavier than air that in cities pedestrians and runners can capture a small portion of this gas with shoes designed to pump air through a CO2 filter, especially on calm days and early mornings. These filters can then be returned for a “Green Carbon Credit” for points and awards. A “feel good” product.
RAILROAD TRACK AND TRUCKS ANALYSIS
- An electrical signal can be transmitted along the tracks while in use. This appropriate signal will be disrupted by truck wheels with flat spots or bad sections in the tracks. Through algorithm use analysis can be accomplished to pinpoint a railroad car’s truck of concern or track issues.
DIESEL-ELECTRIC OVER THE ROAD TRUCKS
- This proven technology (diesel-electric trains) can and should be utilized by the entire trucking industry for much greater fuel economy. This will allow for regenerative braking.
PERSONAL TEMPERATURE ENHANCER
- It is well understood that a vast majority of energy use is in temperature control (HVAC) of the total environment inside buildings. This is massively large volumes of space in many buildings. It is possible, through the use of low energy microwave interference patterns of the air immediately in an individual’s vicinity, to warm or cool the individual. Through algorithms, one’s location and movements can be determined throughout the whole building to allow this localized heating and cooling system to be effective. This would allow a vastly more moderate HVAC system.
BODIES OF WATER SWELLS / WAVE ELECTRIC GENERATORS
- Through the use of Reed Bed Structures containing Wires along with a Float containing an Internal Magnet, which encircles said Reeds, electricity generation can be driven by simple swells/waves in most all bodies of water. The higher the swell/wave the more electric/current generation.
EARTHQUAKE DETECTION WITH CELLULAR TOWERS
- Through the use of algorithms the monitoring of cellular signal disruptions can be indicative of impending quakes or tsunamis.
NON-CORROSIVE EXPERIMENTAL BRAIN ARRAYS
- Brain Arrays biggest issue is corrosion (signal blocking buildups). This greatly effects the duration of its effectiveness and localized tissue damage. It is possible to extend the array’s life by a simple intermittent pulsed EMF field transmitted throughout array. This will help prevent this issue prolonging the viability of specific site data.
FRESH WATER TRANSFER WITH CLOUDS
- It is possible to utilize clouds for distribution of fresh water. Similar to thunderhead dynamics.
NEW DWELLINGS CONSTRUCTION TO MAXIMIZE ENERGY SAVINGS
- Homes and buildings shall be constructed without windows. Windows are the largest energy wasting part of modern homes. Wall mounted monitors or a wall of monitors can simulate windows and display the view outside or views from anywhere in the world. Strategically placed exterior cameras can capture real views if desired. Also, minute blower vents in the wall or ceiling can direct actual outside air, or simulate outdoor breezes and smells as desired (utilizing scented oils).